What is Credit Transfer
Universities and colleges use the term “academic credit transfer” to refer to a student who wants to continue their studies or experience more prestigious institutions while in school. However, the primary cause for the credit transfer could be something personal, such as a change in the employment of the student or one of their family members, health problems, dissatisfaction with the current institution, or a discontinued course. Due to these circumstances, a student might have to finish the current semester before transferring their credits to the desired university in order to finish the remaining semesters.
Eligibility Criteria for Credit Transfer
- The students who want to pursue higher education after the completion of higher secondary examination or graduation examination
- The students who dropped out of school during their first, second, or even third year of examination
- The final examination level must be finished at a university or college that has received government recognition.
- If they can provide documentation of their most recent exam, students are given the choice to pursue their education in a classroom setting or online.
- The students are given assistance in choosing lateral entrance or continuing their education from the degree that follows their most recent completed course, depending on their completed certification.
Benefits of credit Transfer
- They will still be able to advance in life despite the gap in their educational years.
- Regardless of the year of failure, students can pursue further education even if they fail their graduation exams.
- After the completion of their degree, they will be able to transition to lateral entry.
- Working people and students can take the exam in one session and graduate from different universities.
- Students will not have to attend offline classes in regular biases
- Opportunity to work while earning a degree as the universities offer online degree completion through credit transfer
- There is no need to spend money on travel, accommodation, etc.
- By taking the test just once, the student will be able to maintain their academic trajectory and avoid losing years.
- The student earns the necessary degree while residing in the selected area, regardless of where they are physically.
- They gain more self-assurance in both their personal and professional lives.
- All of the degrees are recognized by the MHRD and the UGC, and students can utilize their degrees to land work at the businesses they like.
- When compared to traditional degrees, the course fees for degrees like the one-sitting BCA, MCA Credit Transfer, MBA, and B.tech are quite affordable.
- The credit transfer course has received approval from every embassy.